![]() |
| source |
EEE-Ghads! It's like nearly a month till I turn 29. TWENTY-NINE!!!! Yuck. It sounds like a horrible age. The final year of youth! But I'm getting away from the point. With just a month to go I thought I'd give a little check into my 29 Before 29 list to see what I need to accomplish in the next 30 days or so.
Here's how we're looking:
Number 29 is kinda a joke, and I'm not really sure I can say that I've accomplished this one. Number 17 is embarassing; no I haven't read 5 books. I used to read at least 5 a week in college, but nowadays I just can't seem to find the time! Number 10 is almost done and I can pretty much guarantee that I won't do number 18. But overall I think I've done pretty well, but I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to finish all the pending items...any suggestions?


5 comments:
If you want to read 5 books, try reading children's books. It sounds silly I know, but you can find some really wonderful stories in them and they are short reads. Or better yet, revisit the stories you used to read as a child. You might get a good laugh at them :)
That's a terrific idea!
Cherish that 29th year! I just turned 30 and would love to go back to 29 =( Good luck with your list!
No, no, no-30 is the new twenty my dear! Trust me, I turn 33 next month, and I walk around like I'm 23 every day.
Good advice-read young adult books, you can whip through one of those in a weekend-or no than a week.
29 is a gorgeous number and age in my opinion! ROCK IT!!! :D
And I so agree with Megan! So many children's books are seriously excellent. If you want fun, fast reading I suggest The Bailey School Children series or The Magic Tree House series!
Post a Comment