When the boy and I were in Northern Ireland, back in January, it occurred to us that we should probably take advantage of the landscape and put together a Desolation Dance. This is, of course, a brilliant idea except for a few small issues...
Firstly, it was cold, so I am dancing in a scarf and gloves most of the time, and in between takes I would immediately throw on my heavy coat and hat too. This kind of winter wear made dancing difficult, as did the terrain - all very slippery and wet - as did my jeans and boots. I didn't really think out what I could do dance wise given all these obstacles.
So, that's sort of my disclaimer that my dancing is sort of simplified in this round of DD, but I think you'll agree that the landscape steals the show anyway. I was so taken with the sheer beauty of the Irish coast, I simply HAD to dance there. It felt like a magical place and anytime I hear this song I feel that magic again. Enjoy!
(Oh also, it starts slow, and you may think nothing is happening, but look up the road and you may just see me coming!)
2 comments:
you danced in IRELAND! That is so cool!
Pretty amazing! :D
xo
Post a Comment