Monday, April 2, 2012

This week...

Hi All,

So this is a big week for me.  I start my new job and have been trying my best to prepare myself for the new challenge.  But also, this week marks the launch of a new website that I will be contributing to regularly.
Head over and check out The Conversation.  

It's a website in conjunction with a new TV show launching on Lifetime that stars Amanda De Cadenet.  The show will be all about conversations between Amanda and prominent women from all walks of life.  No subject is off limits.   It's sure to be a very compelling show and I can already see how inspiring each of the guests will be as well (Gwenyth Paltrow, Lady Gaga and Portia De Rossi among them.) 

My contributions will mainly be on marriage and my relationship with the boy, but there are a whole host of topics addressed that are relevant to women of all ages.  I highly suggest you check it out and be on the lookout for my weekly additions!


2 comments:

Katy said...

Good luck with the new job!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck with your new job!!!!