Thursday, September 27, 2012

Beauty Marks - Bare Minerals

There are moments that matter in a woman's life - Her first date, first kiss, the day she graduated from college, the day she got married, the day she finally found a foundation that matched her skin tone...Wait, what?  Yeah you read that right.  Being super fair and lightly freckled, I've always struggled with finding the right powder of foundation to match my skin tone.  Additionally, my skin is sensitive and doesn't react kindly to heavy foundations.  But as soon as I started using bare minerals, all that changed.  I am a huge fan and big believer in their foundations, mineral veil and illuminating powders and eyeshadows.

That's why I wanted to share this live stream from Creator of bareMinerals, Leslie Blodgett, and Celebrity Makeup Artist, Fiona Stiles.  [Beginning at 12 noon PST]  Leslie & Fiona will show us how to get Red Carpet Ready (I do live in Beverly Hills after all) and introduce you to their new bareMinerals READY SPF 20 Foundation.

Enjoy!



Watch live streaming video from bareminerals at livestream.com